Tea Tree Oil is one of the products that I haul whenever The Body Shop goes on sale. Why? Because at regular price, each tiny bottle costs PHP 495, and it’s quite heavy on the pocket.
Tea Tree Oil is said to help in drying up pimples. But I was a little aghast in trying it out at first since I had a bad experience with another Tea Tree product from another known store. But then, the eruptions are everywhere and I think it wouldn’t hurt to try a product even though there’s a big chance that it will fail. Well, good thing it did not fail on my case. The pimple eruptions have dried little by little, and thank goodness I was able to retrieve my clear skin.
HOW TO USE: Apply directly to the skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
But on my case, I apply this twice a day after washing or depending on my current face’s situation… but I put it on top of my moisturizer. I only apply this on the locations where there are pimples.
- I’ve tried applying it to the whole face and it doesn’t have a shiny effect.
- Even though it’s an “oil”, it’s not greasy.
- It really lived up to the promise of drying out pimples.
- It can be worn under make up.
- It’s really just an “Oil”. No special features other than the drying up of pimples and blemishes.
Note: This is not a sponsored post. The product reviewed is bought out of my own money.
- janelleski006 reblogged this from janelleski and added:
- janelleski posted this